Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

TRUE OR FALSE?

This week we had to write our school holiday story and it might be true or false. What do you think?


I have been on a German road. I walked to the peak of a mountain and in the process I cut my knee on a big  sharp rock . I did not bring any plasters so it was bleeding really badly.  When I got home I got a plaster but by then it had stopped bleeding but I needed to get 7 stitches. It because it hurt so bad. I was safe but only inches away from wasps, if you stopped all of the mountain would be humming. The holidays were fun.  And I be highly recommend going there if you like wasps. But take a  longer walk it will be fun. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Base

    I thought it was false because you you cut your nee on a rock and you did not have any plasters on you

    From Chris
    Awahono school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi base

    I think it is false because you went to the peak of a mountain and you didn't bring plasters.

    form Andrew
    Awahono school

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an advantage here as you and I have already discussed this. I will not give it away. I find it interesting how you use the measurement 'inches' when you have been taught in the age of metrics. Why do you use this description? I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.