Pages

Friday 27 May 2016

My 100 word challenge for this week!

This week the prompt for our 100WC was..."as the flame flickered and went out..." For this challenge I was thinking really carefully about which words were needed and which weren't. Enjoy!

One day I went exploring in a New Zealand cave in search of the native bats that live there. I brought a torch (Wooden torch) and a few matches with me so if my torch went out I had a last minute light if need be. Now I am 47 feet underground and it is starting to get cold. This is when I thought of my last minute resort. It was fire so I decided to use it. I had to use all my matches to light it so if it went out. I had it going for one minute then it happened. The flame flickered and then went out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.