Pages

Sunday 15 May 2016

100 Word Challenge!

This week we got to make a story involving 100 words. This week my story was titled stairway to the sky. The 100 Word challenge is a weekly writing competition that we enter. Every week it has a new prompt that we do.


Hi. That’s what I woke up to it is not a great start to the ster 
way to the sky. That annoying boy is my little brother John Cena he is a bit dale in the head but anyway this is about me.

It is a big dream for me to get to the stairway to the sky. It’s my birthday today and I am 16 years old and I am getting a car for my birthday. I am planing on going to the church of all churches so I can go to the STAIRWAY TO THE SKY.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Base
    I like your writing because you put in your dream but in the yellow it is had to see the writing.
    From Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.